Let me start by introducing you to the Sofi’s world.
Fun. Quirky. Talented. A coffee lover. Full-of-beans.
Her illustrations are amazing.
They never fail to put a smile to my face. I love them all!
And just like a cup of coffee, they’re the perfect way to jump start the day.
There’s also a video link, but to summarise:
1. use the balls of your feet | great for working the calves
2. keep low | it’s unnecessary to jump high
3. circular motion | don’t swing your arms too much
4. correct length | half the rope should reach from the ground to your sternum
5. waist level | arms comfortably bent with your hands about a foot from your sides
6. rhythm | establish a pace much like you would running
7. practice | you don’t become a pro overnight
It looks very effective as a means of getting fit using an overall body workout whilst burning a heap of calories.
And it’s an inexpensive option too.
What’s not to love?
Kim | 74.0