One year ago today this little baby was born. Happy Blogthday!
image credit: graphics factory
So, with this in mind, I’m going to pick my favourite 3, 2 & 1 posts from each:
2. Secondly, increase consumption of something as basic as water. It’s usually free. And it’s surprisingly healthy!
3. Finally, start the day with a nutritious breakfast cereal using my recipe for Bircher Muesli. A perfect balance of protein, fat & carbohydrate, through a combination of oats, nuts, seeds, fruit & dairy, thereby providing long-lasting energy and, very importantly, dietary fibre.
This last “favourite” cheats a little as it covers several posts. I hope you don’t mind too much.
1. Its crucial that you break your bad old habits and replace them with good new ones.
2. And remember that it takes time and thus loads of patience.
1. I’ve long been of the opinion that exercise, whilst helpful, is not a crucial part of the process. Yes, it can be beneficial to do something. And the easiest option is, in my humble opinion, to simply get out there and do some good-ol’-fashion walking.
There you have it.
In a nutshell, the basics of how to lose weight. It’s weel worth the effort.
Now time to party. Let’s celebrate!
Kim | marathon runner